[Company / Industry] Global Digital Payments / Financial Services [Position] Business Development Manager [Function] Sales / Business Development [Reporting Line] Head of Business Development, Korea [Employment Type] Permanent [Compensation] TBD [Location] Seoul, Korea [Consultant in charge] Simon S. Kim
Company Description: World's leader in digital payments Job Description: Responsible for the development and implementation of business development strategy to;
(1) Increase revenues from existing accounts and win new accounts.
(2) Increase PV numbers from existing accounts and win new accounts
(3) Increase the Client Satisfaction rating Contributes to the development of functional strategy Relationship management of existing accounts, new accounts, regulators and key stake holders (Central Bank, Finance / Tourism ministry etc) Working closely with Marketing and Product, you will be responsible for leading and implementing the marketing and product development of
(4) New product penetration within current and new accounts or
(5) Expanding the penetration of existing products within current and new accounts [Key Results Areas] Identifying potential new clients to launch company’s payment products and programs. Manage these accounts from the initial pitch to their public launch. Manage business relationships with existing clients to ensure that the company is the preferred choice of clients and deriving a larger part of their business for the company Co-ordinate the company’s support and services across various functional areas i.e. Client services, brand / marketing, acceptance, risk and product management groups to deliver added value to client banks Extend leadership in Credit and take leadership in new products Establish alliance partners (banks, non banks, technology service providers) and create new business opportunities for growth of the company business Maintain regular contact with regulators & key stake holders (Central Bank, Finance / Tourism ministry etc) Job Requirements:
[Professional] Recognized degree preferably in Business Management Minimum 8 years of proven sales experience, with strong account management experience, project management experience and relationship management experience, business consultation experience from the relevant industry [Technical] Project management Financial management Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution Good analytical skill to understand the profitability of acquiring business Knowledge of payments systems and the cards industry Communication skill Presentation skill Product positioning and marketing skill Business consultation skill Good interpersonal skill Good MS Office PC Knowledge [Business] Knowledge of the payments / cards business (Preferred, not mandatory) Experience in sales / the business development Result orientated team player Knowledge of the company products and services If you are interested, please contact email@example.com +82-2-6123-0100